£130 - 213 per day
Paolo La Rocca
6 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Food Technology Teacher for a full-time, long-term position at one of our client schools in Wembley. This position of a DT Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient Food Technology teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Food Technology degree
- A successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to successfully manage learning development projects
- Show passion and flair in their work and make learning enjoyable
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible to encourage pupils of different levels to get involved in the learning
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
This is a vibrant school where pupils and staff alike bring a wealth of culture and language from all over the world. The staff and governors maintain strong connections to parents and each play a key role in the development of the pupils. Aspiration is encouraged along the pupil’s path to success, as they become independent thinkers equipped with the right tools to pursue new ventures in the future.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.