Step Teachers are looking for a French Teacher with one of our client schools located on the East Norfolk Coast to start in their school in January 2024 for a long-term supply role. The perfect French Teacher will be committed to creating positive learning experiences for their students and pushing them to their full potential.
Responsibilities of a French Teacher:
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging French lessons that cater to varying proficiency levels.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation and interaction.
- Implement effective assessment strategies to monitor student progress and provide constructive feedback.
- Integrate cultural aspects into lessons to enhance language learning experiences
Requirements to be French Teacher:
- Have mainstream school-based experience as a French Teacher
- QTS/ QTLS
- A relevant subject-specific degree is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
- Our core values: are honesty, hard work, and professionalism
- Over 20 years of supplying education professionals across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire, and Plymouth
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary, and SEN Schools
- Weekly PAYE payments
Step Teachers is an agency approved by the Crown Commercial Service and is REC audited, ensuring comprehensive checks in line with the R