Step Teachers have been asked by a primary academy school based in Thetford to recruit a KS1 teacher on a supply contract to start in September.
This is a long-term supply position with the possibility of a permanent contract with the school.
To be suitable for this role you should:
- Hold a QTS or OGCE certificate
- Have experience of teaching at KS1 level
- Show experience of teaching in classes with 30 pupils
- Set effective targets as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
As a Step Teachers supply teacher you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.