A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Maths teacher for a full-time, long-term to perm position at one of our client schools in Waltham Cross. This position of a Maths Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence in September 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient Maths teacher who has the following attributes:
- • You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Maths degree
- • Work well in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment
- • Has a stimulating creative teaching technique for young pupils with positive results
- • Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible to encourage pupils of different levels to get involved in the learning
- • To contribute to and actively support the overall ethos/work/aims of the School
This is a popular school with a friendly and supportive team. Teachers who have worked there for us in the past tell us of a well-behaved cohort with parents who are supportive of the teaching staff. There has been some recent redevelopment of the site and it has pleasant, modern facilities, with excellent provision for teaching and learning.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Kieren@stepteachers.co.uk for more information on how to apply.