A Vibrant school in North London is looking to recruit a talented, dedicated and experienced Maths teacher. The successful Maths teacher will be available from September and will demonstrate suitable experience working as a Maths teacher in a Secondary school setting.
The Maths teacher who is selected will display the following attributes;
- You should have a teaching qualification and a Maths based degree.
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching Maths.
- You will have excellent classroom management strategies that are robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils.
- You should have good decision making skills.
- Experience of teaching classes with 30 pupils would be a definite advantage.
We have been working with this school on a regular basis for the past few years and our teachers have always told us it is a lovely place to work. The pupils are well behaved and generally well supported in their studies at home. The aim of this school is to prepare pupils for the challenges of making progress in a highly competitive world but also to carve out time to support them in developing personally and spiritually.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend