18 days ago
This secondary school with academy status based in Watford have asked Step Teachers to resource a maths teacher on a supply basis from October, after the half-term break, through to July 2020.
The school last had their Ofsted report in April 2019 and was continued to be judged good.
The successful candidate for the role of maths teacher must:
• Hold a current teaching qualification obtained with a maths based subject
• Have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
• Show an understanding of the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
The school demonstrates strong practice and has created an exceptionally positive culture to both teach and learn in. Previous candidates from Step Teachers have taken on full-time roles at this school and they tell us they are very happy.
As a supply teacher you can expect from us;
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
• Access to a dedicated consultant working for you
• A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
To find out more about the role contact the team at Step Teachers.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.