Step teachers are a large successful educational recruitment agency working with numerous schools across the south of England and are pleased to have been asked to locate a maths teacher for a mixed 1,300 student secondary school based in Wisbech who have been working with us for a number of years.
In the first instance the maths teacher will be for a fixed period from January – July 2020. The school is proud of the fact that this summer saw more students than ever go onto gain places at universities and would look to their new maths teacher to continue this.
To be considered for the position of maths teacher the schools asks:
- You are a fully qualified maths teacher with experience of teaching classes with 30 pupils
- That you have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
- You should understand the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
As a supply teacher you can expect from us;
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
- Access to a dedicated consultant working for you
- A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
To find out more about the role contact the team at Step Teachers.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.