A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Maths teacher for a Full-time, long-term to perm position at one of our client schools in Hillingdon. This position of a Maths Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence in September 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient Maths teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Maths degree
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching Maths
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
- To use relevant assessment information to set targets for improvement across the phase
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
This is a fantastic school where endeavour and aspiration underpin staff and student performance. Through the provision of a positive, safe and vibrant learning environment staff form a close-knit, supportive team who work together to promote successful outcomes for all. Pupils are encouraged to develop high self-esteem, social confidence and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.