about 1 month ago
Step Teachers are proud to be working with a prestigious College in Cambridgeshire looking for a range of talented Teachers to teach students aged 15 to 17 years old in the Summer of 2022 which will commence at the end of June until August.
The Independent Sixth Form College is based in Cambridgeshire and is well-respected, founded in 1973, with over 1000 students on roll, which brings high quality and a set of clear principles from a team of dedicated Educators. The role would be to teach Medicine in the morning and a range of different topics in the afternoon including ‘Making an impact’ and Creative Thinking.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Teaching Status.
- Recent Experience Teaching at relevant age range.
- Able to adapt to teaching a wide range of subjects beyond their own subject.
- Engaging lesson delivery which will exceed Students in their learning.
- Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.