Step Teachers have been asked to recruit a strong Physics Teacher for a school in Greenwich who have been working with us over a number of years. The Physics Teacher post will be a full-time role due to begin after Easter 2019 and has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
The Physics Teacher:
- You will have a Physics Related Degree, with a PGCE and QTS
- The school are happy to consider outstanding NQTs but suggest that the role might be better suited to Physics teachers with experience
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
About the School:
- This is a popular, over-subscribed Secondary School in Greenwich which draws pupils from a wide geographical area. Proud of their Ofsted record, the School maintains high standards which are built upon the foundations of mutual respect, collective values and a firm belief in the importance of learning and personal development.
- The Leadership Team promote an inclusive environment where strong relationships are built and maintained between staff, pupils and parents.
- The school curriculum is geared to widen the knowledge and understanding of the students with youngsters taking GCSEs from Year 9 onwards. The school is proud of their excellent facilities and home access to their work for all students and staff.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to join an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you're interested in this role, then please apply below!