15 days ago
Step Teachers are currently working with a mainstream primary school in North Norfolk who have engaged with us to find a Key Stage 2 teacher. The role would be a full time teaching position to start in September 2021.
Our ideal Primary teacher will have;
- Is committed to their own professional development
- Works well as part of a small dedicated team
- As a qualified primary teacher you should be a creative and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use all available resources to their full extent.
- A successful candidate will demonstrate proven ability to successfully manage learning development projects.
- Experience of teaching classes with 30 pupils would be a definite advantage
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.Step Teachers are currently working with a mainstream primary school in North Norfolk who have engaged us to find a Key Stage 2 teacher. The role would be a full time teaching position to start in September 2020. The school is happy to appoint via video interview given the current COVID-19 Pandemic.