5 days ago
ASAP or September 2021
Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in Barnet to recruit passionate and productive Long Term Supply Teachers for a full-time position, with the potential to turn into a permanent role for the right person with an immediate or September start. Primary positions are exclusive to Step Teachers with one of our elite key partner schools.
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 & KS2 (Year 1-6) Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS1 or KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary
- Be part of a cohesive group with positive relationships between all members of the school community
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience in planning and teaching all subjects in the Primary Curriculum
- Candidates should display creativity and an ability to inspire pupils through the planning, preparation, and delivery of highly stimulating, motivating and well-sequenced lessons
- An ability to organize, lead and manage a classroom effectively
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your work and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
This is a wonderful school based in Barnet, North London. Students are encouraged to be independent and are always reminded they have the freedom to choose how to respond to any situation. This school aims to nurture the children to develop the best version of themselves when they discover and begin to fulfil their intellectual, emotional and physical potential.
We work with fantastic schools in North London, each provides its unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a Primary Teacher. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process which includes; a face to face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.