A very nice primary school in Tulse Hill have asked us to resource a Reception Teacher role starting in January 2019. The Reception Class Teacher role is a contract until the end of the year, and offered on a temp-to-perm basis.
The Reception Class Teacher will:
- Have a primary PGCE and QTS
- Have experience working with reception class ages
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
- The successful candidate will have ability to develop, foster and sustain high quality relationships with children and adults
About the School:
- This is a growing and inclusive Primary School that has demonstrated rapid improvement over recent years, achieving a rating of ‘Good with Outstanding Features’ by Ofsted.
- It’s places high value on its strong links with the local community and the leadership teamwork closely with parents to ensure that all of the pupils achieve.
- Staff and Pupils alike are proud of their school community, treating each other with mutual respect and displaying tolerance of each other’s differences.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to join an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf