A ‘Good’ school in Enfield has asked Step Teachers to seek them a wonderful religious studies teacher to join their team. The role of this religious studies teacher is full time and will be a temporary to permanent contract. The right candidate will be looking at a January start.
About the candidate:
- Have QTS or QTLS in religious studies
- Have an outstanding approach whilst delivering the lesson to the students
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
- Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils
About the school:
- This is a popular school with a friendly and supportive team from the SMT on down.
- Teachers who have worked there for us in the past tell us of a well-behaved cohort and parents who are supportive of the class teaching staff.
- There has been some recent redevelopment of the site and it has pleasant, modern facilities, with excellent provision of resources for teaching and learning.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend