Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Science Teacher based at an Ofsted rated school of `Outstanding’ in Enfield. This is a Part-time, long-term position set to commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient Science teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Science degree
- You should motivate, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality of work
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
- You should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure
- To use relevant assessment information to set targets for improvement across the phase
This is a very friendly and welcoming school which has been recognised as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. There is a high level of pupil engagement, behaviour is excellent, and exam results are considerably above the national average. Staff form a close-knit team who operate in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect and career development is central to the philosophy of the SLT.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.