£100 - £110
about 1 month ago
Step Teachers are currently looking to appoint an outstanding teacher of Science from January 2022 on a maternity contract. This is an excellent career opportunity for a strong classroom teacher to work within a dynamic department. The successful candidate will be passionate about science and will have a strong commitment to ensuring that every child achieves the highest possible academic standards. The school in which this position is based is a mixed, inclusive, community comprehensive school that enjoys high levels of parental support and a close collaborative relationship with other local schools.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide evidence of:
- A relevant undergraduate degree in their chosen area of Science.
- Evidence of a teaching qualification that grants QTS.
- A passion for their subject area.
- The ability to plan engaging, inspirational sessions that inspire a genuine love for learning.
- The adaptability and suitability to fit in with a well-established team.
- Set high standards and expectations for the achievements of all pupils.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend