2 months ago
Step Teachers are a busy supply teaching agency that has been operating in Norfolk for nearly 20 years. We have built up long-standing relationships with schools across the region. If supply teaching is something you are interested in, then apply today.
We are experiencing a high demand for Food Technology teachers to help schools cover short term and long term absences within their technology departments. We are also seeking numerous other subject specialist teachers, especially but not limited to, Chemistry, PE, Maths, and English.
As a supply teacher you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
As a supply teacher you should have;
- Have a Degree Level Qualification, PGCE or QTS Qualification
- Recent teaching experience
- A calm demeanor who is able to adapt under pressure
- Excellent classroom management strategies which are robust and flexible
If you are looking to gain experience after completing your teacher training or are an experienced teacher looking to give your career more flexibility by becoming a supply teacher please get in contact today.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.