We are currently recruiting a Primary Teacher for a Year 4 Class, to work day-today and short term cover within one of our Multi Academy Trust clients. Applications will be accepted from both NQT’s and experienced candidates. An ability to be flexible working within both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 is advantageous, but not essential for this role. For this position as a Primary Teacher, organisation and good relationship building are key traits to have. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexibility in their work-life balance.
- You should hold a relevant qualification in Primary Teaching
- The perfect candidate will be confident and professional, able to make an impression on both us and our client
- Knowledge of various classroom management techniques is preferred, due to the varied nature of the role
- An ability to control behaviour in the classroom is expected
- Applicants should be able to think outside the box, and demonstrate a passion for being a Primary Teacher
This particular Multi Academy Trust contains a number of well-respected schools, and as such has high but attainable standards. Honesty, transparency, and collaboration are key elements in their mission statement. At Step Teachers, we have a great relationship with this client and are dedicated to getting the best candidate for the job. If you think that is you, then please apply!
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.