A very enjoyable primary school in a welcoming part of Stevenage has asked us to resource a primary teacher for a planning, preparation and assessment time (PPA) teaching role as a Year 5 class teacher. The role of a Year 5 class teacher is a temporary position on a contract basis from March and the school are keen to recruit a Year 5 class teacher that is consistent and creative.
- You should have a teaching qualification suitable for primary education.
- Applications are welcome from experienced primary teachers of either Key Stage who can demonstrate recent and positive references.
- As a Year 5 class teacher you will have held at least one teaching position within the primary curriculum.
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching all subjects in the primary curriculum.
- To make full use of the updated early years curriculum to deliver effective learning strategies as Year 5 class teacher.
This is a very friendly school where academic excellence and a calm, focused atmosphere go hand in hand. A solid history of good Ofsted performance has allowed the SMT to develop a base of teaching staff who have been committed to the School and its development over several years. The cohort are well organised, take a full role in the life of the school and their standards of behaviour are good. As a Year 5 class teacher you will be involved in an inclusively inspirational primary school that is striving for excellence.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.