Step Teachers have been tasked by one of our key partner schools in Barbican to source an innovative and enthusiastic year 6 teacher for a full-time position. This is a permanent role due to commence in September 2019 and is exclusive to Step Teachers. The successful candidate must be available for an immediate interview and may be subjected to trial day at the school.
The School have asked for a proficient KS2 (Year 6) Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- KS2 experience in a mainstream Primary School
- Ability to manage pupil development with positive results
- Take a hands on approach and get involved with school projects
- Meet the individual needs of the pupils at this crucial point of transition to prepare them for Secondary School
- Able to adapt to the ever changing environment of this school as it grows and strives for academic excellence
This is a lovely school with a warm and welcoming environment. The staff, governors and extended school community work in unison to provide a safe and inclusive learning environment where the children can express their ideas and learn from one another. All staff are expected to display good practice and serve as positive role models for the children in being accepting of each other despite ethnicity, religion and ideology. The school ethos focuses on mutual respect, personal growth and character building to help the children develop in to independent thinkers and model citizens in their lives outside of education.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.