£70- £80 per day
29 days ago
Step Teachers is currently looking for a Graduate Cover Supervisor for their long-standing partnership school.
A small Academy which supports students aged 9 to 16-years-old with social, emotional, and mental health needs. The Academy works with the intention to build up student confidence and progress to the next steps of their lives positively. The staff work hard to support and bring out the learning potential of those students’ attainment has fallen behind their peers in mainstream education.
The ideal Cover Supervisor role will have:
- An undergraduate degree preferably related to Education or Childcare.
- Experience working with young people including those with complex needs, challenging behaviour, and additional learning needs.
- You can build sustainable relationships with young people and their families.
- Share the values, policies, and practices of the Academy
- Be emotionally resilient and able to work in a challenging environment.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Unlike other agencies. Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.