£28,355 - 40,035 per year
5 months ago
Step Teachers have been requested to source a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a long-term role in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school in Waltham Forest. This role will suit a Qualified Teacher with experience working with Year 5 Students. The role is due to commence in April, and could progress to permanent opportunity within the school for the successful candidate.
To be eligible for this role you will have;
- Qualified Teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher.
- Confident in providing a varied, inspiring learning experience, which gives pupils the opportunity to explore activities and develop their skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrate good classroom management and control, showing the potential for high-pupil engagement
- Be a reflective practitioner with good communication skills, able to embrace change and take on-board advice
- Have a real passion for teaching and providing the best education
This vibrant community school prides themselves on being an open and welcoming school, which is safe and purposeful. The staff are committed to providing a first-class curriculum that will allow all students to be confident in their lives – long-term learners with skills and abilities to ensure that they become community-minded individuals who think creatively and are optimistic. The staff work together to create enjoyable and meaningful experiences for each child.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers, you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the wellbeing of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Danielle for more information on how to apply.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.