Our team have been asked to help and alternate provision provider in Stowmarket find their next Science teacher. This position is full-time however the school are prepared to consider someone with the right credentials on a part-time basis.
The ideal science teacher:
- Experience delivering science lesson up to KS4
- Knowledge and and understanding of working in an SEN setting. (This is not essential but preffered)
- You will have a science related degree, with PGCE and QTS
- Be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management strategies
- Have a commitment to pastoral care as a positive support for learning.
If you have any further questions regarding this opportunity please call or email us to discuss.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend